Eye Exams & Medical Eye Care
Eye care starts with regular, routine examinations.
Our complete examination will reveal any eye problems, even hidden ones you may not be aware of. We are committed to providing our patients with the most advanced technology to achieve excellence in vision. If you have diabetes, high blood pressure, heart disease, arthritis, elevated cholesterol, or thyroid disease, your vision and the health of your eyes could be affected. Also, certain medications can cause visual problems, which is why it's so important to have your eyes examined on a regular basis.
We diagnose and treat many eye problems, including eye injuries, glaucoma, diabetic eye diseases, eye infections, macular degeneration and other retinal problems and dry eyes.
During your examination, our doctors will:
- Record your visual and general health history
- Evaluate the health of your eyes including tests for glaucoma and cataracts
- Check for signs of high blood pressure, diabetes and other diseases that can be detected during the eye examination
- Measure distance and near visual abilities
- Test eye coordination and focusing skills
- Analyze and explain your visual problem
- Prescribe for your particular needs
Did you know that you have access to a mulitude of medical eye care services here at Vision Source of Texarkana? We can do much more for your eyes than perform your comprehensive eye exam each year!
We offer a full range of medical eyecare services for our patients. You'll receive the following as one of our medical eye care patients:
- → After-hours emergency call service with 24/7 access to an eye doctor
- → No long waits in the hospital emergency room
- → In-Network doctors with most major medical insurance plans
- → Complimentary filing of your medical insurance claims
- → The latest medical instrumentation & training in the eyecare industry
- → Topical or oral pharmaceutical prescriptions appropriate to your condition, known allergies, & other existing medications
- → Diagnose & Treat various Eye Diseases & Conditions (Click Here To View)
We are Accepting New Patients Call (903)-838-9063 or Click Here to request an appointment