Childrens Eye Exams
Our standard children's exam evaluates the following:
- Visual Acuity
- Eye tracking ability (reading movements)
- Ability to use both eyes together
- Need for glasses or contacts
- Medical eye health problems
- Near and far focusing abilities
- Color vision and depth perception
- Double vision
- Inequality of the two eyes-(amblyopia, lazy eye)
Many common problems can be addressed during a standard comprehensive examination. However, some children require further testing to identify less common visual deficits. Additional testing takes place during the visual skills evaluation.
For more information about Children's Vision, please visit www.kidsvisionsource.com
For additional information, or if you have questions please contact our office at (903)-838-9063 and one of our doctors who specializes in children's vision will be happy to contact you.
Children's GlassesWe have a large selection of children's frames that your child will love. Stop by today and we will help you find the right pair of glasses for your child.
We are Accepting New Patients Call (903)-838-9063 or Click Here to request an appointment